QUINCY (WGEM) – The weekend of Heroes & Starmen Music Festival kicked off on Friday night.
The event will be held at the State Street Theater. The event starts at 4pm on Friday and runs from noon to midnight on Saturday and Sunday.
Live music is performed by several bands. Each night has a different theme.
- Friday – Country
- Saturday – 80’s and 90’s
- Sunday – Local Legend
Jake Messmer, the organizer of this event, is thrilled to bring more live music to the area.
“I think people are desperate to be together again, mentally and emotionally, to spend time with each other. So I think live music does that,” Mesmer said. I was.
Weekend passes are $40, but admission is $20 per show. Food and drinks are available for purchase, as well as some band merchandise.
Here is the festival schedule:
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Southern Rail
- 6pm to 9pm – boys
- 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM – Brushville
- Noon to 2pm – Trifecta
- 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM – Rain City Addiction
- 4pm to 6pm – Fun DMC
- Special Guest: DJ Brain Entrap
Saturday (second show)
- 8pm to Midnight – Retro Nerds
- Noon to 1pm – Kyle Trudell
- 1pm to 2pm – Craig Cosat
- 2:30-4:00 PM – Levi Herman and Lucky Whore Shoes
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm – Second Stringer
- 7:00pm to 9:00pm – Matt Roberts Blues Band
Copyright 2022 WGEM. All rights reserved.