Red Velvet has had some of the biggest hits in K-pop. Their music is an unbeatable combination of fresh beats, upbeat tunes and catchy choreography that will make you want to dance in no time! Not to mention their music videos are the most aesthetically pleasing! The songs are catchy, but many of the songs on the B-side are better examples of flawless vocals. It’s a shame they don’t have a music video to accompany them! So here are his six Red Velvet B-sides that really deserve music videos.
1. ‘Take It Slow’: The 5th song of Red Velvet’s first mini-album ‘Ice Cream Cake’, it expresses the soft side of a girl! It’s rare for a ballad to be released as a music video, so I’m looking forward to seeing how they will complete the music video!
2. “Talk to Me”: Released in February 2017, “Talk to Me” has become a fan favorite. Honestly, this could have been released as the main song and it would have worked!
3. “Sunny Side Up”: With a slower beat, “Sunny Side Up” gives you goosebumps. The treble hits especially well within the song, and the chorus isn’t too strong, blending in seamlessly with the song. The rest of the songs!
4. “Blue Lemonade” This song is perfect for summer! It has a refreshing vibe, especially the bubble pop sound layered throughout the track!
5. “Oh Boy”: This song immediately hits you hard within a second of Wendy hitting those notes!
6. “Perfect 10”: With its simple yet sensual sound, “Perfect 10” shows the sexy side of Red Velvet. Imagine this song becoming a music video!
Honestly, many of Red Velvet’s B-sides are great songs. Which B-side song do you think deserves a music video?