Whether it’s a party with friends and family, a solo show at home, or while you’re driving, there’s nothing better than jamming along to your favorite music.
Apple’s latest iOS 16.2 update may be putting a ton of karaoke apps out of business thanks to the new free Apple Music Sing feature.
What is Apple Music Sing?
Apple Music Sing is a new feature available to all Apple Music subscribers that lets you filter out the vocals of the song you’re listening to, play only the background music, and sing the lyrics yourself just like in real karaoke. can. With millions of songs for people to sing along to, Apple also creates over 50 specific playlists of the best songs for karaoke.
CLICK TO GET KURT’S CYBERGUY NEWSLETTER WITH QUICK TIPS, TECH REVIEWS, SECURITY ALERTS AND EASY HOW-TO’S TO BE SMARTER
What features does Apple Music Sing have?
Apple Music Sing is extremely user-friendly and offers the most enjoyable experience while singing along to your favorite songs. It includes the following features:
HOW TO TWITCH LIVE PHOTOS ON AND OFF ON IPHONE
- Adjustable Vocals: Users can adjust the volume level of the singer’s vocals to sing along with the artist, lead and sing by themselves, or mix both.
- Real-time lyrics: Each song has animated lyrics on screen so you can sing along and get every word right
- Background vocals: The background vocals are now sung at the same time as the main vocals and can be animated separately for easy follow-up by the user.
- Duet view: The app gives you the option of multiple vocalists singing together on the same song by displaying the lyrics on both sides of the screen for easy following
How do I use Apple Music Sing?
Before using Apple Music Sing, make sure your phone has the latest iOS 16.2 update installed.You can do this by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Apple Music Sing is also available on recent iPads and Apple TV 4K (not available on older Apple TV hardware). Compatible devices include iPhone 11 and later, iPad 9/10, iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 4/5, M1 and M2 iPad Pro.
- Once your device is updated:
- open Apple Music app
- Tap. seek Click the icon to go to the Sing option.
How to back up a Mac computer
- Click one of the playlist Search for songs provided by Apple, or search for songs you want to listen to.
- once you choose a songclick quote iconin the lower left corner of the screen
- look for small microphone with star iconand click it
- Apple Music Sing is now enabled. The song’s lyrics will pop up and you’ll see a vocal he slider to adjust the vocals. Slide the vocal slider up and down(microphone icon) Decide how loud and loud your vocal will play and start singing along.
- And if you really want to jam the right way, you can get a Bluetooth karaoke mic on Amazon that connects to your iPhone from up to 10m away.
HOW TO CLEAR IPHONE CACHE TO SPEED UP YOUR DEVICE
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Teens who dream of singing on stage will love this wireless Bluetooth karaoke microphone from Bonook. Her 3-in-1 microphone with built-in high quality her Bluetooth module that can be used as a wireless speaker, MP3 player and recorder.
The mic can be connected from up to 32 feet away and has multi-function buttons to adjust volume, echo and singing mode. It also comes with a black carrying case and an audio and charging cable. At the time of publication, the product has over 76,000 global ratings, with 70% giving the product his 5-star rating.
Have you used the Apple Music Sing feature? If so, we would love to hear from you and what your experience was like. Please share. Who knows, maybe we can introduce you.